Saturday, February 6, 2010

Fritz's

Vito and I had a weekend away from the kiddos this past weekend. We missed them terribly, so we celebrated being home with a family trip to Fritz's Restaurant. What a fun place! Fritz's is a train restaurant. Orders at Fritz's are called in from the booths on a telephone. A server brings the drinks, but the food is delivered by "Skat Cat" on the overhead track. A mechanical arm stops your order at the platform above your table, which then lowers to deliver your food. This rig is a bit noisy and everyone watches when a meal is delivered.

Needless to say, Eli was overjoyed! He had so much fun watching all of the trains buzzing around the place. Olivia was a bit more timid, but I'm pretty sure she enjoyed herself.

I might add, I was quite proud of my little guy who shouted "PeePee!" in the middle of the restaurant. A trip to the restroom ended successfully with Eli's first "deed" in the big potty. I'm so proud of my boy!!

















No comments: